Floral Butterfly Epoxy Wall Art “Ophelia”
The epoxy resin to create this artwork was tinted with non-toxic acrylic pigment to create these deep black hues. Each piece is accented with a unique combination of real botanicals and cruelty-free paper butterfly and moth specimens from a fellow woman-owned small business to create an enchanted nocturnal paradise aesthetic.
PRINTS NOW AVAILABLE!
Please Note: Since no two pieces are created exactly the same, Botanicals and Butterfly/Moth specimens vary slightly between each individual piece while looking very similar to the original piece photographed.
Features: This piece was hand crafted with high quality materials and finishes to make it durable enough to last beautifully for decades. A high gloss top coat and protective finishing oil were applied to maximize durability and allow for easy cleaning without the need for specialty products.
Product Care & Cleaning: Epoxy resin is UV sensitive, it's best to avoid exposure to direct sunlight for extended periods to minimize yellowing over time. Please remember that epoxy resin scratches easily, so avoid abrasive materials and chemicals. Wipe clean with a solution of warm water and a mild cleanser, such as dish soap or other noncorrosive cleaning products, using a soft lint-free cloth. Rinse with water and dry completely to avoid water stains.
All products in this online store are hand crafted with immense care using high quality salvaged hardwoods, epoxy, and customization materials. Each piece is original and completely unique - no two products will be exactly the same depending on the availability of wood and the distinction of pigments, which vary between each epoxy pour. This means that every customer takes home a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Dimension Options - 16"x 16"x .75" and 16"x 24"x .75"
- Weight - 10lbs
- High gloss top coat of epoxy for durable, easy to clean surface
- Hand crafted with high quality epoxy resin
- Real botanicals and cruelty-free paper butterfly and moth specimens
- Each piece varies slightly between exact floral and butterfly combinations, and pigments of epoxy vary for each pour, so every customer will receive a unique one-of-a-kind product that is extremely similar to the style pictured above